Most homeowners do not think about the components of a refrigerator unless it shuts down, or before it comes time to buy a new model. To guarantee you get the most out of this important appliance it can be useful to know exactly how a refrigerator keeps your food and drinks cool—and Avondale Appliance Repair Experts is here to help.
Read on to learn what you should understand concerning how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and if it’s the right time to connect with an appliance repair service in Avondale, AZ.
Parts of a Refrigerator
There aren’t too many houses that do not have a refrigerator in the kitchen. It has been a must-have appliance for several years now. A household refrigerator stores your food and drinks at the right temperature, to prevent spoiling and limit bacteria. The cycle of refrigeration works by moving the heat from the inside of the unit to the outside, by relying on the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The standard parts of a refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Avondale Appliance Repair Experts:
A refrigerator compressor is both a motor and pump, and it’s responsible for circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
The compressor is a very important part of a refrigerator. You should hire a professional company if the compressor is not working.
The refrigerator condenser is found on the back exterior panel of the refrigerator and is there to emit the warmth collected inside the refrigerator then out in the air.
A refrigerator evaporator is installed on the inside of a refrigerator where absorbs the warmth held within it, thereby lowering the temperature inside the unit.
Once an evaporator is not working, it’s time to enlist a professional. You should not wait until it is too late.
Liquid refrigerant is directed within a capillary tube which acts as an expansion tool to cool the gas, thereby turning the gas into a liquid.
The refrigerator thermostat exists to regulate the current temperature throughout a refrigerator, engaging the cooling period as it is necessary.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to problems. Troubleshoot and hire a technician in Avondale for repair right after a problem happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. Once the temperature within the refrigerator is above the set point sensors signal the refrigerator compressor to start, and then the next cooling period begins. The unit attracts the cool liquified refrigerant, then pressurizes and condenses the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, so it can turn into a gas.
2. The compressor guides the hot gas towards the condenser coils located on the exterior of the unit, where it comes into contact with the lower air temperature in the room and reverts back to a liquified form.
3. The cooled refrigerant then continues on its trip towards the refrigerator evaporator component, pushing through the coils in the inside of the refrigerator and freezer.
4. The coolant then absorbs the warm air from inside the refrigerator, thereby cooling the temperature until it has reached the optimal set point.
5. The liquid then will evaporate, and will return back into a gas state, and then returns to the compressor unit to continue the cooling cycle.
Refrigeration is found in a number of applications and appliances, this includes heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By extracting heat from one location and then distributing it to somewhere else the cycle of refrigeration aids in cooling your home, provides a optimal space for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of manydifferent common products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Does your refrigerator need repair? You can schedule an appointment with Avondale Appliance Repair Experts.
Avondale Appliance Repair Experts is able to repair all popular models of refrigerators – that includes restaurant models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our licensed appliance repairmen in Avondale complete training to fix issues with cooling, broken ice makers, condensation, water puddles and leaks, lighting, touch controls, smart synchronization and various malfunctions. We know all there is to know about refrigerator repair!
How Much Does Appliance Repair Cost?
Appliance Repair Tips
Appliance Safety Tips
Repair or Replace Appliances